The industrial strategy envisaged in the new 2019-2023 Plan sees us as protagonists in the world of "intelligent infrastructures", those that make dialogue between them, their managers and the users who use them possible.
The "DBA Network" project will also push us more and more towards a model of affiliation with partners spread across the national territory, linked to our quality standards and in view of that active crossfertilisation already within our Group.
The paradigms followed for the development of our innovative platforms for the management of the life cycle of works and infrastructures (IoT, Big Data, Data Mining and Modeling, Machine Learning and AI) will be enhanced by Cyber Security technologies and the adoption of Block Chain models.
The 2019-2023 Business Plan incorporates the necessary response to the changed competitive environment of the market.
THE INDIPENDENT TECHNOLOGICAL CONSULTING COMPANY FOR THE LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT OF MISSION CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURES
Engineering, Consulting and ICT Solutions
- Diversification in the ICT sector by more profitable dynamics and better margins
- Acquisition of know-how in the cyber security and blockchain fields and SW and HW integrated offers
- TARGET: ICT revenues more than 50% in 2023
- Internationalization process by organic development and M&A operations
- TARGET: foreign markets revenues more then 50% in 2023
- Simplification of the corporate and functional structure and more efficiency in the internal processes
- Greater flexibility of operating structure in engineering and PMO services
- TARGET: EBITDA margin more than 12% in 2023