Solvo and DBA Group in partnership are sponsoring the online event dedicated to the digitalization of logistics in the Caspian region and the new Silk Road from China to Europe.
The joint webinar will take place on October, 8 (10:00 – 12:00 CEST) and will be hosted by SOLVO’s and DBA Group’s media partner Transport Events Company – the organizer of the largest international conferences dedicated to the development of infrastructure, logistics and technologies for ports in various regions around the world.
By the number of speakers and participants announced, the event may become one of the largest online events in 2020 dedicated to IT in logistics. The conference will focus on creation of a single information space between the ports of the Caspian Sea, railway operators of the countries of the entire region and other participants in the transport corridor from China to the Mediterranean.
Among the conference speakers:
- Rakhmetolla Kudaibergenov, Secretary General Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (TITR) Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Martin Voetmann, Commercial Director, Port Aktau, Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Dmitry Abdullaev, Chief Executive Officer, KTZ Express JSC Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Aidar Orzhanov, Deputy General Director Commercial Affairs “NMSC” Kazmortransflot”;
- Serik Akhmetov Director General Port Kuryk LLP Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Alexandru Craciun, Commercial Director, Compania Nationala Administratia Porturilor Maritime S.A., Constanta, Romania;
- Daniel Pershin, Marketing Director, Solvo LLC., Russia;
- Marco Politi, Vice President Sales & Marketing Commercial Director, DBA Group S.p.A. Italy.
SOLVO and DBA Group will share their experiences in implementing IT solutions for the largest ports of the Caspian Sea – Aktau and Baku, as well as talk about a joint integration project to create a “single window” system between these ports.
To view the full program and register for free for the webinar please visit the organizer’s website.